Wednesday, February 3, 2010

face to face.













My good friend & sister in Christ sent me this video the other day. I watched it and was blown away by it's beauty. I wanted to share it with all of you. I found it the perfect pair to stretch, breathe and meditate to.

Artist: Rick Pino Album: Songs For An Endtime Army (2009) Song: Penuel (Face To Face) Copyright Rick Pino

Heart to Heart: Today's Biblical Gift

+ Job 33:26-33 +

26 He prays to God and finds favor with him,
he sees God's face and shouts for joy;
he is restored by God to his righteous state.

27 Then he comes to men and says,
'I sinned, and perverted what was right,
but I did not get what I deserved.

28 He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit,
and I will live to enjoy the light.'

29 "God does all these things to a man—
twice, even three times-

30 to turn back his soul from the pit,
that the light of life may shine on him.

31 "Pay attention, Job, and listen to me;
be silent, and I will speak.

32 If you have anything to say, answer me;
speak up, for I want you to be cleared.

33 But if not, then listen to me;
be silent, and I will teach you wisdom."