Saturday, January 23, 2010

bleeding.


Today I am bleeding, patiently pleading, longing & needing... the purification of Christ; a complete healing, forever feeling, layers unpeeling, direction yielding, mending & sealing through the Hands of God.

At the Feet of my Master I feel small, innocent, humble, helpless and I know that when I stand before Him I fall, I surrender. I bow as I bleed, patiently plead, long and need. I am lost without Him. I owe it all to Him. I know nothing without Him. He is my Teacher, I am His student. He is my Father, I am His son. In God's Will I am the son I was meant to become and He wants me to be free now, happy now, healthy now, to just BE now - His son, the one I was meant and made to become.

Covered in Christ's blood, living inside of me, together now we are bleeding and through Him I am succeeding because I am believing and receiving while grieving and achieving. Let me fall for you Lord, jump off this unknown mountain top, feel the wind beneath my wings and have faith that before I hit the ground I will land in your Hands. Let this be called a leap of faith, let this be called a leap of recovery when true healing happens not through medicine or man or the world but through God, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The only death I wish to see is the death of the evil that binds me.

Amen.